|Tube Diameter(mm):||25||Effective UV Intensity@1mm(μm/cm²):||3500|
|Effective UV Intensity@10mm(μm/cm²):||745||Voltage(v):||DC 24|
222nm Far UVC Light Bulb,
20 Watt Far UVC Light Bulb
20 Watt 222nm Far-UVC Light Bulb Efficiently Inactivates Airborne pathogens in Occupied Spaces
222nm Far-UVC Light provides an effective, autonomous, and continuous disinfection system for occupied spaces. While the most common current alternative for sanitation in occupied spaces requires workers to wipe down chairs, counters, and any other surface between contact with each individual, it is not practical in practice, puts those workers at risk, and is subject to human error, like missing spots. Not to mention, wiping surfaces down does not address the airborne threat at all.
The Safety of 222nm Far-UVC Light
222nm Far-UVC Light Photobiological Safety
Penetration of UV wavelengths into human skin: Arrows represent an estimate of 90% absorption depth.UV-C wavelengths at 222nm do not appear to penetrate the stratum corneum; whereas, 254nm does penetrate into upper epidermis. UV-B wavelengths, such as 300nm, do penetrate to the critically important germinative(basal) layer of the epidermis and have sufficient energy to mutate DNA. UV-A wavelengths at 340nm, 360nm, and 400nm penetrate well into the dermis, but the lower photon energies are far less damaging than 300nm.
|Penetration of UV wavelengths into human eye. UV-C wavelengths at 222 nm hardly penetrate to the corneal epithelium; whereas, 254nm does penetrate well into the epithelium and into the stroma. There is some evidence of penetration even to the endothelium. UV-B wavelengths, such as 300nm do penetrate to the lens, and oblique rays to the critically important germinative layer of the ledsbahind the iris and have sufficient energy to mutate DNA. UV-A wavelengths are strongly absorbed by fluorophores in the lens and protect the retina.|
Principle of UV Sterilization
222nm Far-UVC Light sterilization and disinfection also known as UV disinfection or ultraviolet germicidal irradiation (UVGI) works by breaking down certain chemical bonds and scrambling the structure of DNA, RNA and proteins, causing a microorganism to be unable to multiply. Under a certain dose, Far UV-C 222nm can kill most bacteria and viruses within 1 second.
The sterilization and disinfection rate of far UV-C 222nm is related to target microorganism and irradiation dose.
222nm narrowband filter
|When the excimer lamp is working, there are traces of 235nm, 258nm and 325nm spectrum lines. Adopt a filter to filter harmful wavelengths makes it safer to use.|
5. The Technical Parameter
|Effective UV intensity@1mm(μm/cm²)||3500|
|Effective UV intensity@10mm(μm/cm²)||745|
|Ambient Operating Temp Range||-10℃ to+50℃|
|Materials||High Purity Quartz Glass|
6. Company Introduction:
BYTECH is the first company in China to launch full inorganic UV LED packaging which is based on CMH(Ceramic, Metal, hard glass) technology platfrom. We can provide CMH series (high reliability) and U/ D series (high cost performance) products, including UVA/UVB/UVC/VCSEL. the application covers curing, printing, (money) authentication, medical, disinfection/ sterilization and security industry.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We are a well-known UV LED public manufacturer in China
Q2: How can we guarantee quality ?
A2: Before mass production, we always produce samples to test. And we always inspect before shipment.
Q3: What is your company MOQ ?
A3: 500pcs, but if you need more items, it is negotiable.
Q4: How long is your delivery time ?
A4: Our existing model: 20-25 days, custom module: 25-30 days for the first time.
Q5:Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A5. It deponds on the samples' quantity, if small, free.
Q6: What is your payment terms?
A6: Generally, T/T, 30% in adance, the rest payment ( maybe 70%) before shipment, quantity tolerance ± 10%.
Contact Person: Helen Yang