|Totals Watts(W):||100||Effective UV Intensity@1mm(μm/cm²):||7000|
|Effective UV Intensity@10mm(μm/cm²):||1490||Certificate:||Rohs|
Harmless UV Germicidal Lamp,
Air Disinfection UV Germicidal Lamp,
Ultra Violet 222 nm Excimer Lamp
UVC sterilization Lamp Tube For Air Purification in 222nm Peak Weavelength Human Harmless
Features & Benefits
*Ultraviolet light vaccine
*Ultraviolet ray sterilization
*The human body induction
*Sterilization for Influenza Prevention
• Mercury Free - Environmental Friendly
• Large Production Capacity
• Effective Germicidal Wavelength of 222nm
• Effective Reduction of Viruses, Bacteria and Spores
• Wide Operating Temperature
• Instantaneous On/Off at Full Output Power
• No Lifetime Reduction by Frequent On/Off Cycles
• Proprietary Safety Filter Available to Ensure Narrowband 222nm Emission
The Technical Parameter
|Effective UV intensity@1mm(μm/cm²)||1490|
|Ambient Operating Temp Range||-10℃ to+50℃|
|Materials||High Purity Quartz Glass|
The Spectrum of Light
With the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and other variants of SARS-CoV-2 sweeping across the globe, businesses, organizations, schools, and institutions are seeking solutions to keep their facilities virus-free. With hospital-grade disinfection technologies now widely available, many facility managers are looking toward UV-C disinfection as a way to thwart the spread of COVID-19. UV-C disinfection devices have long been known to be effective in deactivating and eliminating viral, bacterial, and fungal organisms. UV-C is consistently a component of infection prevention protocol used primarily in healthcare settings.
Far-UV 222 nm Ultraviolet Light Working Principle
Excimer light source has a variety of discharge forms, including high-pressure glow discharge, dielectric barrier discharge, high-frequency capacitor discharge, microwave discharge and hollow cathode discharge,etc., all of which are effective To excite the excimer to emit light. Among them, the dielectric barrier discharge (DBD) is widely used in research and application due to its simple structure, economical and practical. An excimer is a diatomic molecule in an excited state, and there is no stable ground state. Under normal circumstances, the excimer's existence time is on the order of nanoseconds, and when it transitions back to a state of less energy through spontaneous radiation, it will radiate UV photons and decompose into atoms at the same time. The study found that the 222nm ultraviolet radiation produced by the KrCl* excimer lamp has a much better killing effect on some bacteria or viruses with strong UV resistance and strong repairing ability than 254 nm.
Features of Far-UV 222 nm Ultraviolet light
1. Green and environmental protection. There is no need to use mercury in manufacturing, no secondary pollution and waste recycling problems;
2. The monochromaticity is good, there is no stable ground state, and there is no self-absorption in the ground state. The power density of the lamp can be made large, the ultraviolet output energy is concentrated, and the local ultraviolet output intensity is high;
3. There is no internal electrode inherent which is in the traditional light source, which avoids the contact between the electrode and the plasma, the corrosion and sputtering of the electrode, and the service life is greatly extended;
4. It can be turned on and off instantly at any time, without preheating, the number of switches does not affect the service life, and the number of switches is large;
5. Turning on and running are not affected by the ambient temperature, and the light output is relatively more stable;
6. Cold light source, no infrared output, no obvious heating effect on the processed object;
7. Compact size, can be larger according to the power of the adaptable power supply, and strong air cooling or water cooling is required for higher power;
8. The 222nm excimer ultraviolet lamp is preferably adapted to a pulsed power supply. Without any protective measures, the ozone output of the naked lamp is almost zero after the ignition point is stable;
9. Pay attention to ultraviolet rays hurting people, do not irradiate humans or animals!
The application of Far-UV 222 nm Ultraviolet light
1. Inactivate viruses, bacteria, and microorganisms. Used for sterilization and disinfection in the fields of drinking water or sewage water treatment and air purification;
2. Photochemical reaction. Used to prepare electronic thin films and synthesize nanomaterials;
3. Surface modification of textiles. Used to increase the air permeability and moisture absorption of the fabric surface;
4. Photolyze hydrogen peroxide to produce strong oxidizing OH free radicals;
5. The cold UV printing light drying and curing in the printing process is especially suitable
BYTECH is the first company in China to launch full inorganic UV LED packaging which is based on CMH(Ceramic, Metal, hard glass) technology platfrom. We can provide CMH series (high reliability) and U/ D series (high cost performance) products, including UVA/UVB/UVC/VCSEL. the application covers curing, printing, (money) authentication, medical, disinfection/ sterilization and security industry.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We are a well-known UV LED public manufacturer in China
Q2: How can we guarantee quality ?
A2: Before mass production, we always produce samples to test And inspect before shipment.
Q3: What is your company MOQ ?
A3: 100pcs, but if you need more Quantity, The price is negotiable.
Q4: How long is your delivery time ?
A4: Our existing model: 15-20 days, custom module: 25-30 days for the first time.
Q5:Do you provide samples ? Is it free or extra ?
A5. It deponds on the samples' quantity, if small, free.
Q6: What is your payment terms?
A6: Generally, T/T, 30% in adance, the rest payment ( maybe 70%) before shipment, quantity tolerance ± 10%.
Contact Person: Helen Yang